Tuesday, September 25, 2012

the comment: Golden Age Women's Clothing reviews online reviews

Golden Age Women's Clothing I like these shoes. they are very bouncy and comfortable. They fit well. The only complaint is that these make me clumsy. I must blame the shoes because surely i am not the reason i am clumsy.

I ordered the brown color expecting a light brown leather sandal. I received a mud brown, almost maroon swede sandal that looked awful. The tag matched the style and color here, so I am not sure what the deal is.
the comment: Golden Age Women's Clothing reviews online reviews
Golden Age Women's Clothing These shoes are very comfortable. The arch support is fair. Shipping from was fast as usual.Returns are made so easy.Unfortuneately i have very flat feet and i have had 3 foot surgeries and i had to send these back.

No comments:

Post a Comment