Friday, October 5, 2012

My VERY FIRST cheap clothing HAUL of 2010. For my trip to East Coast... reviews

My VERY FIRST cheap Great quality from Frye, but I did not care for the look of the split back or the height of the shaft on my athletic thigh for the price. I am usually a size 7.5 and I ordered these in a 7. The size was fine, though likely I wouldn't be able to wear a thick sock with it. The MAIN issue I had with these boots was that the color was completely different than shown on the web site. While they are advertised as "Tan", the color was more a light to medium brown. Not what I was looking for.

Birkenstock Wonderful as always! Birkenstock shoes are the best! These shoes arrived in perfect condition and look even better than the picture! I am a nurse and work in a busy ER.
My VERY FIRST cheap clothing HAUL of 2010. For my trip to East Coast... reviews
My VERY FIRST cheap First impressionThe discounted price was so attractive that I immediately made a purchase. Unfortunately the quality is very low and it can be noticed at the first sight :( :( Looks like the cheapest plastic sunglasses for children. Published 9 months ago by misskito25 ?

No comments:

Post a Comment