Sunday, October 28, 2012

Omron Aerobic Step Pedometer HJ-105FN Reviews

Omron Aerobic Step Pedometer HJ-105FN Reviews
Most popular product on Amazon.com : Omron Aerobic Step Pedometer HJ-105FN,Digital pedometer displays time, aerobic steps, distance in miles, and calories/fat grams burned Track your exercise program progress and reach your goals Equipped with a seven-day memory function to track a week's worth of workouts Set time, weight, stride length, and you'll be ready to go Lightweight design features a spring clip and snap-close back case

Omron Aerobic Step Pedometer HJ-105FN

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00006WNPY/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00006WNPY&linkCode=as2&tag=shoesonline0b-20
After using the Oregon Scientific pedometer with pulse meter (disaster - clip broke in 90 days, unit rendered useless) - I decided to go for a more utilitarian unit. Other than the batteries' demise, this unit has been quite usefull. The clip is stronger than my previous model; and testing with a 1 mile tracks shows the unit is off about 2.5%, which is not bad.While a little sparse on features, it gives you what you basically need; # of steps; distance; # of calories expended. If you are looking for basic, good value, this could be your winner. I have tried a variety of pedometers - in terms of features and design and price this is easily the best - I particularly like the aerobic minutes feature and the belt clip design - I went thru several other pedometers where the clip broke after a few months - this one is a spring clip that seems more reliable. It has seven day memory for all values, calorie counter, sensitivity setting - more features for less money. I have used it for a couple months so far and have no complaints. I have had this Pedometer for over 6 months and have had no problems.When I bought the pedometer I was starting a personal program to help me get into better shape. The pedometer was easy to configure to match my step size and the built in clock was convenient. Within about 10-15 minutes I was out walking and it was measuring distance and number of steps.The Pedometer comes with instructions for setting your step size so that it measures correctly when you walk. The price has stayed very consistent, so don't look for it to go down.Before purchasing you might consider that McDonalds recently was running a promotion to encourage people to purchase their healthier meals. They had adult happy meals that included healthy items and came with a pedometer. Also, some local stores (such as Walmart) might have pedometers for less than the price for this one. I can't speak to the durability of those items and considering my sucess with the Omron Pedometer I might just spend a few more dollars to get something that I know is a good product.

Buy new Customer Rating: 5.0
Customer tags: Sports, Outdoors


No comments:

Post a Comment