Sunday, October 7, 2012

the reviews: Should An Undershirt Show Beneath A Dress Shirt - Men's Under Shirts - Fashion & Style Tips reviews

Should An Undershirt I got it on sale, very surprise as it's really great quality in term of material and detail finishing!True to size.

I thought I'd buy a low 3" heel shoe for more comfortable walking/standing. The shoe looks really nice and well made, the material is not cheap at all and the sole has good grip and is flexible. However, all of my toes got blisters and I have a huge circular wound at the side of both my thumb toes. It's like the inside of the shoe was rubbing against my feet and I did not even realize it. After going 2 floors up the stairs, three times, my feet were hurting and I removed the shoe to see this huge part of the thumb toe without the skin (sorry, TMI maybe). The shoe size was right, but I've never experienced anything like this with my other shoes, which are 4" heels and above. So I dunno...
the reviews: Should An Undershirt Show Beneath A Dress Shirt - Men's Under Shirts - Fashion & Style Tips reviews
Should An Undershirt only XL available. $80 t-shirt? Will this shirt grant me the ability to fly or something? Then i saw it was originally $180, wow. Don't get me wrong, i like the shirt. I would totally buy this shirt in size medium for no more than $20. It would literally be cheaper to take a shirt design class and make something similar that actually fits. I want to know the thought process behind whoever priced this item.

No comments:

Post a Comment